A beautiful city that’s been called “Europe in North America”, Quebec City is rich in history, culture, and has amazing sites (not to mention food).
- Language = French, English
- English spoken in most tourist areas
- Money = Canadian Dollar
- Credit cards accepted everywhere
- Transportation = Walking, or Uber
- Best Time to Visit = Any time, depending on your preferred activity
- Peak winter months can get very cold, but are often a beautiful time to see the city
[currency_bcc w=”300″ h=”300″ s=”09044f” fc=”FFFFFF” f=”USD” t=”CAD” type=”custom”]
Things to Note
Quebec is a very safe city. Canadians are very polite, so remember to be respectful and kind, even to stangers.
- Foods to Try
- Poutine – traditional fries with gravy and cheese curds
- Maple syrup
- Top 3 Must-See Spots
- Chateau Frontenac
- Quartier Petit Champlain
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
Similar to the US, gratuities are common, and expected for good service.
Restaurants = 15%
Taxis = 10% or round up
Geo Travel Guide
[related_posts_by_tax title=”Read More About This City” post_types=”posts,pages” image_size=”medium” format=”thumbnails” posts_per_page=”-1″]