- Language =Khmer
- English spoken in most tourist areas
- Money = Cambodian riel
- Credit cards accepted in major cities
- Transportation = use tuktuks to get around in cities
- Best Time to Visit = December – April
- May-November is monsoon season where it can rain parts of the day, and become hot and humid. However crowds are much thinner than peak tourist season and prices can be cheaper during this time.
Things to Note
- Foods to Try
- Beef with Red tree ants
- Mushroom or Fish Amok
- Lok Lak (Beef)
Geo Travel Guide
Check out some of our favorite locations in Cambodia via the map below.