- Language = Thai
- English spoken in most tourist areas
- Money = Baht
- Credit cards accepted in major cities
- Transportation = use tuktuks to get around in cities
- Best Time to Visit = December – April
- May-November is monsoon season where it can rain parts of the day, and become hot and humid. However crowds are much thinner than peak tourist season and prices can be cheaper during this time.
[currency_bcc w=”300″ h=”300″ s=”09044f” fc=”FFFFFF” f=”USD” t=”THB” type=”custom”]
Geo Travel Guide
Check out some of our favorite locations in Thailand via the map below.
[related_posts_by_tax title=”Read More About This Country” post_types=”posts,pages” image_size=”medium” format=”thumbnails” posts_per_page=”-1″]